Psalm 55:22


Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken ~ Psalm 55:22

I don’t know what could be simpler, yet so difficult for us as humans. We want to fix it, simple as that! I can do it on my own! One of the worst songs I know is the song, “I did it my way!” but the plain truth is, we cannot fix anything! We plunder our way through life without the God who is the Great Fixer! We stumble in the dark without the Great Light! So, today…whatever care you may have, whatever trial may afflict you, whatever hurdle you have to jump, don’t do it alone! Place your burdens on Jesus and He alone can help you through the muck of it all, He alone will bear both you and your burden! His promise is the righteous will never be shaken, never be moved. You will be as safe as if you were in heaven for He will not allow anything to permanently remove you from your hope! You will not fall away, you will not perish, no matter the trial which will come upon you!
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19