1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I know that I can do these three because of how God has revealed himself to me in the past. He is a God who saves, He is a God whom has set things in my life in order when there seemed to be no order, and He is a God in which all things come together. Whatever my trial, my eternal life is safe with Him. Whenever I find myself in danger, He is my strong tower and protector. I have joy in my life because I belong to God, today and tomorrow, and forever. I have been pardoned of all my sin and in Jesus Christ I find my spiritual joy, and that my name is now included in the book with the great list of names. I know I can come to Him with all my requests, my hurts, my struggles, my praise and my worship, and I know all my conversations are heard by Him. Life has many ups and downs, they are natural. But behind every one is a faithful God who desires blessings for me as I trust and bless Him. I give thanks today and I will give thanks in all my tomorrow’s, for my God is a good, good God!  
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19