Habakkuk 3:19


The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights ~ Habakkuk 3:19

The Lord is my strength: when I feel pulled down by people, or circumstances, I turn to him. He is the one I can depend upon to carry me when I feel I am ready to sink into the mire of discouragement. He will support and maintain me spiritually, and with hope, faith and love, he will accomplish this. He will defend me against those who are spiritually against me, and he will oppose my great enemy, Satan. And in his so strengthening me, he will give me feet that are not only swift, but steady, feet that will be sure to tread where he has called me to go. I will be established in his love and in the hope of eternal life in him, and there will be nothing which will come between. And when I have reached the summit, I will be exalted and stand above the hills, the crags, the discouragement which assailed me, all will be below me as I then sing my song of praise to the God who strengthens and bears me up when all seems lost and hopeless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19