Acts 3:19

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord ~ Acts 3:19


Does it not fill your heart to overflowing to know that your sins have been blotted out, wiped out, forever? I don’t have to keep going over my past and repenting again and again for the same mistake – I do need to come once and repent for my sin but once forgiven, it is gone forever. That does not mean I do not still sin. Sadly, I do, for I am not perfect. But again, when I make a new mistake, I can come again to the throne of grace and my sin will be removed. Lamentations 3:23 says every day is a new day to live in the grace, compassion, and faithfulness of our God! If I repent today, then tomorrow my sins are gone forever. As far as the east is to the west and to the deepest depths of the sea are my sins removed! (Psalm 103:12; Micah 7:19) If you are living in guilt and remorse, turn away from your past and receive a new life in Jesus. Only by his power, by his love, by his grace will refreshing come to your soul. Do not live with the grief of your sins, but allow the Lord Jesus to take them, as he took all our sins to the cross and nailed them there. There is no need for you to live a dead life! Come to the water of refreshment – the Life-giving waters of Jesus Christ!

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19