Psalm 119:2

Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart ~ Psalm 119:2


I start my day with the Lord and a cup of coffee beside me. Even before I have had my breakfast, I sit in my chair and read my scriptures, pray, and journal a bit. I am not a great journal person, as I am quite sporadic, except here when I write a blog. My point is that I start my day with the Lord and seek him before I start anything. It is a wonderful way to start my day, for later when that devotional time is over and when I set myself either in front of my computer to write my blog, or if I have a meeting, or even to walk my dog, I know that the Lord is with me. Because I do this, I really look and watch for opportunities that he may be showing me, and to be present as a blessing to others if he leads me to them, or, them to me. When we seek the Lord, seek his wisdom, his presence, the power of his Holy Spirit, there is nothing we cannot do. Little blessings will come our way. He will place us where we need to be so that his mission work will be completed through us. It is a blessing indeed to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ. Trust him with all your heart, seek after him, yearn for him to fill you, cleanse you, heal you. When we seek him with all our heart, he will fill the desires of our heart.

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19