Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God ~ Philippians 4:6


God always has a better plan. We may not see it immediately, we may not see it until we look back over time, but it calls us to trust in Him. What we need to remember is that if our belief and trust is in Him, and our life is committed to Him, then His plans will not be thwarted, but will come to fruition. I don’t know how many of you may have plans in store, but I know that I did, and for several months that plan seemed to be moving ahead, until at the last moment it came to a sudden halt. A brick wall was placed in the way that was not to be moved. I had thought God had put it all in place, but if He had, He suddenly closed the door. It was a shock and a disappointment at first, but deep down inside I know God had something else in mind. I still do not know what that may be, but I will wait, and I know I will see. In that sudden wall, there were and are many things I can be thankful for, and I am. God is good! Whatever I thought was going to be a good choice, because I trust in Him, I know He has something better planned for me…and now I will patiently wait for Him to move on my behalf! So you may have to wait as well. Trust in Him with your plans, and when they take a turn, or a door shuts as it did for me, thank Him for saving you from what may have been a decision you would regret.

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19