Isaiah 25:1

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago ~ Isaiah 25:1


I no longer have to stress about my future. I may do so out of my humanness, but I don’t have to because God has it all under control. I believe in the God I love and serve, that all he has in mind for me will lead to conclusions that I can not only live with but will be blessed by. I can wake up each day praising my God for he has done wonderful things in my life. Have there been disappointments? Of course! A life without struggles has not been promised to me. A life with God by my side through those struggles has been, and God has never left me. Have painful days been experienced? Again, of course. But I can think of the pain Christ went through when my days arise, and I take comfort in a God who knows what pain is. But there have been many joys in my life too, and for that I am grateful. Again, I serve a God who sings over me with joy. You too serve this wonderful God who has planned things from the beginning of time for you. Just as Esther was told, “you were born for this time,” so God has placed you in this time for his purposes and his plans through you will come to fruition.

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19