1 John 4:15

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God ~ 1 John 4:15

I think it is the easiest thing to believe in Jesus as the Son of God. After all, all it takes is the acknowledgement that Jesus is who He claimed to be, and that all that He did, He did because He was the Son of God. Yet, I did not always think that way. There was a time when I fought who others said He was. There was a time when I did not acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God. There was a time when it was the most difficult thing for me to do. Perhaps you are there too. Perhaps you are reading this and asking if it is really true - can Jesus really be God's Son? And if it is true, did He really die for me? Does He really love me? The answers are this: Yes, and Yes! Jesus loves you more than you can ever understand. And He died that you might have life. And when you believe, He will come into your life and heart and He will reside there, not as a controller, but as a lover seeking all that is the best for you. When we turn our hearts over to God He transforms us. Our night is turned to day, our inner darkness becomes light. Our death becomes life! Who would not want that?
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19