Colossians 3:16

Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude from your hearts ~ Colossians 3:16
What joy it is to wake up and know we belong to the Lord! What special wonder it is to know that we will join together in community to sing praises to our Lord and God, to read His Word together, to sing from our spirits of rejoicing! Do you feel that way? Do you wake up in the wonderful knowledge that the message of Christ is Good News for the world? That the air you breathe in today is a gift from God, that the life you live is remarkable process of moving closer to Him? Oh friends, too often, and I speak to myself here, the day moves on just like yesterday and I forget the amazing gift I have through the Spirit to live like Christ. I have the gift of being His hands and His feet, I have the gift of receiving His wisdom and discernment, and I have the gift of speaking to Him in prayer! None of this by my own power, or righteousness, but by the Cross of Christ I come into these riches! Raise another up today, in Jesus’ name. Lift Him up in praise, and in doing so, show each other how to bring joy into the lives of those who fight the daily battle. Sing with gratitude from your hearts in the congregation to which you belong, and when you sing, shout it out for all to hear!
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19