2 Chronicles 7:14


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh, my friends, if this prayer was needed then, it is most certainly needed now! Our world is a far broader land then what it was then, and our lands are very broken and full of sin. God expects those of us who are called by His name to confess our sin. In this way we honour Him. So too, our nation must repent and pray for the removal of judgement, we must all seek His face, and His favour. Repentance means we take on a new mindset, new attitudes, it means we turn away from those things which are against God. As I look at this world and watch the news, I see more and more distrust, lack of love for fellow person, teenage suicides and abortions and euthanasia. Human life is not valued! I see foreign gods being set forth as greater than the Lord God Jesus Christ being proclaimed and our faith being set aside. I see sin coming forward in groups which proclaim they are right, in spite of the Bible teachings, and many being swayed by those “rights” of all people, while we cannot enforce our “right” to what we believe. Come in humility today and pray for your land, pray for God’s ear to listen and His hand to heal.
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19