Job 19:25


I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth ~ Job 19:25

I know my Jesus lives, and I know He will return, and I know that when He does, all those who do not recognize Him now, will submit to Him then. I know that when He does stand on the earth there may be some I know and care for who will then see what I saw when I turned my life over to Jesus. A Lord and Saviour who brought me out of the miry clay and redeemed me from the depths. Job suffered in the miry clay of sores, and death, and great loss, yet he could look to His Saviour, his God and know that no matter what happened in this life, God had control and would not lose Job’s world to chaos, though Job felt it already was. It was not that Job deserved his trials, but he was certainly tested through them. Have faith if you are being held under scrutiny for your belief in a living Redeemer. Once day, every knee will bow at the name of Jesus.
Devotion by Pastor Julia  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19