Psalm 34:10b

Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing ~ Psalm 34:10b

There is an advantage of seeking the Lord, for the one who seeks always finds. Jesus does not play hide and seek with us, hiding behind a tree or a fence, testing to see if we will keep searching until we are worn out from it. We search for One who is near to us, who delights in being found, in having communion with those who seek for Him. For the truth be told, when I am seeking for Him, He has already been seeking for me. God provides all that I need to find Him, namely, that if I turn my thoughts toward Him, if I desire Him, He will be found. God is everything to us, or should be, and everything else in comparison is nothing, therefore, if I want Him, I will find Him. If we seek Him in truth, what we find will be what we need. What we do not need, we will not get.
Devotion by Pastor Julia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19