Micah 7:18


Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy ~ Micah 7:18

There is no God like our God! And if you have placed another god above the God of the Bible, you are worshipping the wrong god. There is none like the God who sent his Son, Jesus Christ into the world to take our sin. And for those who take a false view of the true God, here to is a challenge for you. The God I worship pardons my sins when I ask, for Jesus paid my price. The God I worship heals me when I slide back in my faith, and He restores me. The God I worship, though He cannot bear when I sin, will not stay angry with me forever, but will pour out His mercy upon my life, and draw me back to Him. No matter my sin, big or small, He will cast all of them into the depths of the sea, and never more remember them. I read, or heard the other day there is a deep channel in the ocean. Its depth is so great Mount Everest would still be a mile below sea level! That is how far God will cast away my sin. His mercy casts my sin as far from the East as is the West…do you know the two never join? The God I serve is merciful, loving, forgiving, benevolent, protector, guide, and full of grace. He is also just, and righteous and holy. Do not sin against Him, but if you do, seek Him and He will forgive you.
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19