Psalm 46:1


God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble ~ Psalm 46:1

When troubles come my way, God is my sanctuary, my strong rock to which I cling; my refuge and my strength! As the word refuge indicates, I flee to Him in prayer, in seeking resources to help me through whatever has befallen me. When all my defences are down, He is the only one who can lift me up. I know that whether the trouble is inside or outside, whether it is in my body or my spirit, the Lord helps me to bear it and He helps me out of it. It may not happen in my time, but when He brings me through it, I know His hand was in my situation and His hand was upon me. This is not for me alone, but for all who believe and come to Him to find refuge, strength, and His ever-present help. Thank you, Jesus, for being my rock, for being my salvation!
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19