Hebrews 10:23


Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful ~ Hebrews 10:23

God is a promising God. I have had times wherein I clung to His promises and have seen them come to fruition. The hope I profess is found in this God, and in the Gospel message of eternal life, and for life in its fullest here on earth. I cling to the salvation found in Him, to the redemption of my soul through His saving grace, and to the precious promises found in His Word which give me strength and courage and hope. His promises are free and unconditional. His promises include provision for my daily needs, that I shall not want, and that all my afflictions will work for good because I love Him. That is one I have deeply held fast in my heart, for afflictions can tear us down, but knowing that what I encounter will eventually be for good helps me keep running the race set before me. My God is a faithful God. He is unchanging, and my faith rests in this knowledge. God is true, and true to His promises. If I cannot believe this, then there is nothing in which I can believe.
Devotion by Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19