Acts 5:20

“Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people all about this new life.” ~ Acts 5:20

 

It has always been the time for us to stand and proclaim the Word of life to all people, but I think ever more so now in this day of covid. All we need speak is built on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. His is the ultimate sacrifice which brings life to all who believe in Him. At this point in time, the disciples were delivered out of prison…to what prison were you delivered from? What freedom do you have now in Christ because of His saving grace? I know that which Christ has saved me from in my past life. A life of feeling lost, a life of verbal slander and abuse, a life of not belonging or being loved. But all that has changed in my coming to accept that Jesus died for me. I am now a child of the King! I am filled with His Holy Spirit, and when my time comes to walk through death’s door, I know I will be with Jesus forever! Just as Paul uttered the words to the Roman church, “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1), neither is there condemnation for any who come to Jesus Christ by belief! Did I do anything to deserve His salvation, to deserve His dying on the cross for me? Not at all. There was, nor is, one thing that I could do to earn His grace and love through the saving power of the cross. Titus 2:11 says, “For the grace for God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.” As it was a gift for me, so it is a gift for you and for all you know. New life is equal to a new spirit within us. Jesus sat at a well in Samaria and offered “living water” to a Samaritan woman. So He offers that living water to our soul. It is the gift of forgiveness, and of eternal life – it is grace immeasurable. Have you received all that Christ has to offer you? Do you want new life? Ask Jesus to come in and live within your heart today. You will then know what I am speaking to you about what this new life is. Come, Seek, and you will find.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19