I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh ~ Ezekiel 36:26


God does not want to save us so that we remain as we were. He saves us to transform us, from the inside. Before I was saved by God’s grace, I was what I labelled “a walking dead person.” My heart was turned to stone. I did not feel, or compassionately love. It took a lot to break through my barrier of mistrust, but God knew just how to do so. Transformation took time, I will admit, but there were other areas of my life where the transformation was immediate. My heart was what I first noticed. I began to feel, to sense, to want more of what God had to offer. His Holy Spirit began a work in me that he is still doing to this day. God has the same to offer to you. His promises are still true and faithful. If you happen to feel as I once did, place your trust in the only one who can transform you on the inside. We cannot do it ourselves, and we certainly cannot do it for, or to, others. The Great Transforming Heart Surgeon is the source for the best heart surgery you could ever hope for.

Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19