Psalm 100:4, 5

 Enter his gates with thanksgiving

    and his courts with praise;

    Give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;

    his faithfulness continues through all generations ~ Psalm 100:4, 5


I am so thankful to serve a God who has shown me love in the truest sense of the word. When I think of the mercy God has had upon me, I can only fall to my knees in gratefulness. I look back upon my life, and though I did not always acknowledge him, he is visible in every step I took. I see his hand of protection upon me when I was not looking or expecting it. I see his providence when I felt I was alone and had only him to depend upon. He kept my bills paid at a time when I had little, and helped me repair a house when I had no great skill. How he did this in me and for me is still a mystery to me, but I know it is true.

When we come to him in prayer, our first words should always be in praise. What has God done in your life, and for you? How has he been faithful? How has he transformed your heart and your world? I know what he has done in mine, and I know he is a good, good God. He is my Father, my life. He knows what I need, and he knows what you need as well. He knows what is best, and he knows the timing of it. Give thanks to God, along with me, for what he has and will continue to do for you and for me! Praise the name of Jesus!

Pastor Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19