Psalm 59:16

 But I will sing of your strength,

    in the morning I will sing of your love;

for you are my fortress,

    my refuge in times of trouble ~ Psalm 59:16


Every day is a new day in the Lord. Isn’t that exciting? I may have made mistakes yesterday, but today, my slate before the Lord is clear and clean. That is the love of God in action – that my errors and ways which may have led me away from him are removed from me. I draw close to him as the new day dawns. I desire that my day will produce that which he calls me toward and that I will not turn away from following ever more closely the Saviour and God who not only created me, but who guards and protects me. There is no love that comes close to the love of God for those who have received him into their heart. He loves us with all our warts, with all our misguided thoughts, and in his love, he draws us to learn from him so that our warts will disappear, and our misguided thoughts will turn into his thoughts and his ways. There is much to sing about in the early morning hours of the day. I am awake and alive in Christ! Hallelujah!

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19