Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile ~ Romans 1:16


The gospel of Jesus Christ is the gospel of love. It was his love which led him to obey his Father and head to the cross. It was his love which nailed him there and separated him from his Father for the first and only time… “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?” His Father had to forsake him because of love, because my sin held him there on that cross and I needed it atoned for, and only Jesus could do that. My sin is now as far away as the east is from the west. It has been cast into the deepest sea. The love of Jesus brought me into salvation so that I would live with him in the here and now, and in the future in eternity. I am not ashamed to tell people about Jesus! He is the only way for life to have the meaning it should. He is the only way for me to be who I was meant to be, for He knows me, He heals me, He makes my broken vessel sprout flowers and bring light. And this He will do for you and for all those who do not yet know him. Jesus is the only way. Jesus is the only truth. Jesus is the light in the dark night. Jesus – the power and love of God the Father. I will not be ashamed of the Gospel.

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19