2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance ~ 2 Peter 3:9


I am so grateful the Lord waited for me to turn my heart around and to then seek his face! It took me many years to do so, and much stubbornness to work through, but God prevailed, and my soul now belongs to him. He is a loving God, desiring all to bend their knee and acknowledge Him as Lord, but like me, many are too stubborn to do just that. It is the easiest, yet the hardest thing some of us do. But it is the best and wisest thing we do too. I am a witness to the fact that the moment we turn our lives over to him in submission and offering, he will turn our world right side up and it will never be the same again. Our Father in heaven so wants to make your life have the meaning it should, the purpose it should, and to fulfill the plans that he has for you. He created you for a purpose: first to know him and love him as he loves you. Second, that you might be with him forever in eternity and here on earth. Come to Jesus, for he is waiting patiently for you. Just seek his face and you will see what I now know, and what others like me know. He wants to save you! And, if you are praying for someone, don’t give up. My grandmother and sister prayed 13 years for me to come to know Jesus as my Saviour.

Pastor Julia 

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19