Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ~ Matthew 28:19


Christ has commissioned us to go and be his Ambassadors in our world to share the good news of life everlasting. We don’t need to put on our preacher’s hat to do this, just be willing to share what Jesus has done for you and for me in our life. How that looks in your life will be different than what it looks like in mine. I know where Christ has brought me from and though I cannot see the end point of my life, I know that what has transpired in the last almost 23 years of my life is much different than what had taken place in the 42 years prior to that. My life was changed drastically when Jesus came into my heart, and so will the lives of those I share his good news with, if they too will receive it. We cannot force people to receive what we share, but we do have a responsibility to share! Matthew 10:33 reminds us of this. Jesus spoke and told his listeners “but whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.” You and me are the hands, the feet, the voice of Jesus in a sad, lonely and dark world. Will you be his Ambassador?

Pastor Julia

image by pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs 18:2

Romans 8:26

Isaiah 43:19